We are currently looking to hire a Body Shop Estimator with heavy trucking experience for a local well-known company. The Body Shop Estimator will be the person who accesses the damage to the vehicles and estimate the cost of repairs. They will work closely with insurance companies to manage customer claims, and perform follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a temp-to-hire position, Mon-Fri 7-4, offering $18-$20 DOE, excellent benefits, and requires a DOT Physical Card (or ability to obtain).
Body Shop Estimator Responsibilities:
- Conduct inspections and examinations to determine structural, body, mechanical, or interior damage.
- Obtain insurance estimates, reviewing estimates with insurance adjuster, and resolving repair/replacement requirements.
- Prepare repair work orders, obtain approval signatures, and enter into management system.
Body Shop Estimator Requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Automotive certifications, and or, a bachelor or associates degree is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and DOT Physical Card (or ability to obtain card)
- Knowledge of heavy duty collision repair practices, machinery, and related equipment
The Body Shop Estimator position does require a Background Check and Drug Screen.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Body Shop Estimator opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36615
APPLY FOR JOB