Snelling Staffing Services is recruiting for a Medical Charge Entry Specialist for a local Mobile practice. The charge entry specialist will continuously interact with physicians, patients, insurance vendors, and billing staff to ensure documentation requirements are met for services billed. This is a temp-to-hire position, with a Mon-Fri schedule, offering $12-$14.
Medical Charge Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Bill and enter charges in a timely manner
- Reconcile daily charge error list and claim edits to ensure all charges are captured
- Create new patient charts when necessary and files away in the appropriate area
- Ability to obtain referrals/authorizations
Medical Charge Entry Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of Medical Billing experienced required
- Knowledge of CPT/HCPCS/ICD-10 codes
- Experience with payer websites, appeals, EOBs, claim remark codes
- Excellent communication skills
The Medical Charge Entry Specialist position requires a Criminal Background Check and Drug Test.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Medical Charge Entry Specialist opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
MOBILE, Alabama 36608
APPLY FOR JOB