We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and insightful Cost Controller to oversee cost management for our company. In this role, you will work collaboratively with various department managers to analyze costs, assess vendor relationships, and maximize profitability. To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality. Our client is offering the Cost Controller a direct hire position with a Monday – Friday scheduled, a salary range of $65,000 – $90,000 DOE and a comprehensive benefits package.
Cost Controller responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly metrics
- Analyze and interpret operations and make recommendations for cost reduction and profitability
- Interact with other departments regarding cost and inventory processes
- Achieving our Quality and Sustainability Commitments
- Proven track record of decision making and problem-solving skills
Cost Controller requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of recent hands on experience in a large manufacturing facility as a cost controller
- Fully knowledgeable in GAAP and Cost Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft, SAP or other ERP software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- CPA preferred
Interested and qualified candidates for the Cost Controller opening should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Calvert, Alabama 36513
$90000 Per Hour
APPLY FOR JOB