Fabricates parts into complete data bus harnesses in accordance with product specifications. Assembles simple component parts into complete connector units in accordance with product specifications. Performs duties pertaining to the assembly, test, and inspection of High-Speed cable assemblies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Mathematical skills: Basic addition and subtraction skills. Successfully pass application mathematics examination.
• At least one year of previous assembly experience
• Ability to track and record assembly results and follow priorities to ensure on-time completion of tasks.
• Must have physical dexterity, previous cable assembly experience such as wire stripping, crimping, and/or soldering desirable.
• Good vision and eye-hand coordination with respect to very small parts.
• Pass the color vision test
• Equipment Used: Small hand tools such as tweezers, precision knife, picks, pliers, and cutters.
• Physical Demands: Desk duty only; lifting no greater than 10 pounds.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Mobile, Alabama 36615
APPLY FOR JOB