Snelling Staffing Services is looking for a Pump Repair Mechanic with electrical experience for a well-established Baldwin County company. This is a Direct Hire position, Mon-Fri occasional overtime, up to $30 DOE, and a full benefits package.
Pump Repair Mechanic Duties:
- Respond to and document service calls
- Perform pump start up, evaluations, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
- Able to work rotating on call shifts
Pump Repair Mechanic Requirements:
- 2 year certificate in electrical related field or equivalent on the job training. Electrical Instrumentations certification preferred
- Variable Frequency Drive experience is a plus
- This position requires a background check, drug screen, MVR, DOT Medical Card, and physical examination.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Pump Repair Mechanic opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Daphne, Alabama 36526
APPLY FOR JOB