We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented Systems Coordinator to join our organization. The Systems Coordinator will maintain the information technology networks, schedule and train users on the proper use of the system. This position will perform both technical and administrative tasks, liaise with vendors and monitor the system to ensure rules and regulations are being adhered to. This is a Monday – Friday 8-5 schedule with a salary range of $34,500-$41,000 plus benefits.
Systems Coordinator responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and provide technical and telephone support
- Assist with web page and social media updates
- Knowledge of budgets and driving profits
System Coordinator requirements:
- Minimum of 4+ years of recent hands on experience as a system/network administrator
- Strong business acumen skills with exceptional communication skills
- Experienced building a team and successful supervision
- Analyses ROI and how best to utilize the budget
- Degree in Business Admin or Technology a plus
Interested and qualified candidates for the Systems Coordinator opportunity should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36606
APPLY FOR JOB