Our busy client in the heavy trucking industry has an immediate opening for a Service Advisor. Your job will be to advise customers on the available parts and service options needed for repairs. We’re counting on you to develop extensive product knowledge and to serve all our customers with a friendly smile and honest guidance. Our client is offering up to $20/hr DOE, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service center and direct them to an available mechanic
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
- Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Help customers decide between trading in a car and fixing it through our shop
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
Service Advisor Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive certifications, and or, a bachelor or associates degree is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and DOT Physical Card (or ability to obtain card)
- 3+ years in the automotive industry
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to customers who may not be familiar with industry terminology
The Service Advisor position does require a Background Check and Drug Screen.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Service Advisor opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36615
APPLY FOR JOB