IT SYSTEM SPECIALIST NEEDED:
We have partnered with a local company to recruit a new IT Systems Specialist to join their team. The IT Systems Specialist is responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software and network hardware. The IT Systems Specialist is the main point of contact for employee computer issues and will be responsible for the helpdesk administration. This direct hire position has a Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM schedule and a salary range of $50,000 – $60,000 DEO with a full benefits package.
IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
*Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, system networks, printers and scanners
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Providing technical support across the company in person or over the phone.
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Testing new technology, identify and purchase hardware and software required to meet company needs.
• Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet user's requirements.
• Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.• Performs other duties as assigned
IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST EXPERIENCE:
• Current hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP and Vista
• Windows Server
• Remote Desktop support, VPN experience
• Active Directory and Exchange
• Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
• TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in computer networks, operating systems and system maintenance
.• Proven ability to provide high level of IT customer service.
• Ability to meet deadlines on self-directed or assigned work.
• Ability to cross train and provide backup support for other IT team members.
Interested and qualified candidates for the IT Systems Specialist opportunity should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Daphne, Alabama 36526
APPLY FOR JOB