General Ledger Accounting Assistant needed; we are currently partnered with a 40+ year old company to recruit an experienced General Ledger Accounting Assistant. Our client offers easy access, pleasant working environment, and a Monday – Friday 8-5 schedule with a pay range of $15-$18 per DOE.
General Ledger Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years recent hands on experience working heavily with General Ledgers
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized
- Possess a strong aptitude for numbers and be able to check work for mistakes
General Ledger Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Work daily making general ledger entries and reconcile accounts
- Assist with AP and AR entries and investigate any differences
- Investigate and resolve billing issues
Qualified candidates for the General Ledger Accounting Assistant opening should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36603
APPLY FOR JOB