Make Ready Tech Immediately Needed. We are recruiting experienced Make Ready Techs for local apartment complexes. The schedule is Monday – Friday 8 A.M. –5 P.M. at $12.00 per hour. Our clients are looking for employees with experience in painting, light carpentry, sheet rock repairs, grounds keeping and various other tasks to make units move in ready.
Make Ready Tech requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of recent hands on make ready/ carpentry experience
- Must have a clean criminal background, pass a drug test, and provide a current MVR
- Must be able to work independently, completing task timely
- Having your own tools is a plus
Make Ready Tech responsibilities:
- Painting both interior and exterior
- Replacing outlets, sockets, light bulbs, AC filters and various other tasks
- You may assist with changing out appliances, pressure washing and replacing plumbing fixtures.
Qualified candidates for the Make Ready Tech opening should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
MOBILE, Alabama 36608
APPLY FOR JOB